- May 28 — Webinar: An Introduction to the AdaptWest Database for Climate Adaptation Conservation Planning
- Jun 12 — Webinar: A New Global Measure of Earth's Maximum Land Surface Temperature
- Jun 18 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
- Jul 16 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
- Aug 13 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
In the second in a series of conversations between staff at the Conservation Biology Institute, Daniel Harvey, Software Engineer at CBI, shares with Ann Van Zee, Communications Specialist, about druids, near drownings, and the positive inertia created by elegant, easy to use software. Describe your job in 5 words Working goodness with good people. What does goodness mean? Having a background in Daoist literature, I tend to think of things ...