- Feb 19 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
- Feb 26 — Webinar: Updates to the PAD-US (CBI Edition): Establishment dates for temporal analysis
- Mar 19 — Webinar: Navigating the Data Basin Platform: A Guided Tour
- Mar 25 — Webinar: Conserving wildlife and wild places in Canada
- Apr 1 — George Wright 2015 Conference
Even though is has been quite a few years since I stepped foot on a middle school campus, I have to admit, a shudder ran up my spine (memories of my own adolescent awkwardness) while waiting outside the classroom door. I was there to meet with Katherine Van Treese and her sixth grade Social Studies students at Redwood Middle School in Napa, California. My role was to kick-off their first ...